Home Learning 19.06.15

Posted by Miss Franklin on Friday Jun 19, 2015 Under Uncategorized

Next week is sports week for Reception! We have got our sponsored bike ride, Wood Green athletics and Sports Day (Friday 26th at 9:30).

Please could you ask your child what their favourite sport is and why, please post their answers in the comments.

It would be also lovely if they could bring in a drawing they have done of their favourite sport.

Have a lovely weekend.

Don’t forget to bring your bikes/scooters on Monday 22nd for the sponsored bike ride event. Children must bring their helmets with them to wear.

22 Responses to “Home Learning 19.06.15”

1. Sophie Says:

My favourite sport is swimming. I Iove jumping into the pool.

2. Jos Says:

I love football, it keeps me fit and I drink lots of water when I play which is also healthy. I love Man U like my Daddy and Rooney is my favourite player and my favourite goal keeper is David De Gea

3. Amelie Says:

I love football because I get to kick the ball and it goes into the net- goal!!

4. Thomas Latimer Says:

Football, because I can kick can the ball all the way up to the sky!

5. Gemma Says:

I like swimming because I can swim really fast

6. olly lees Says:

I love tennis and having lessons with Georgi because I like hitting balls outside and it is fun.

7. Velvet Says:

My favourite sport is running because i enjoy it, and i want to be super fast.

8. Harry Says:

I love playing football and I especially like being in goal.

9. Ed Tolley Says:

My favourite sport is ten pin bowling because you get to throw something and my favourite thing is throwing. (!)

10. Poppy Kinchin Says:

My favourite sport is football. I want to play like my cousin Felicity when I’m a teenager.

11. Miss Franklin Says:

Those are some great answers and reasons. We clearly have a lot of football fans! I am still trying to decide on my favourite sport…

12. Tallula Says:

My favourite sport is football. I like scoring goals. Me and my brother play football in the garden.

13. Edward Frampton Says:

I like football best. My daddy bought me a goal so I can practise in the garden

14. Dalia Says:

I love swimming. I can swim in the water. Karl is my teacher,

15. Emelie Says:

I like swimming. I really like the swimming teacher, she teaches really well.

16. Benjamin Says:

I like playing cricket and I like the bat bit best.

17. Lia B Says:

I love hockey. I go to watch my mum’s team play. I have my own hockey skort & stick & I join in when they warm up before a game.

18. Emily Y Says:

My favourite sport is gymnastics and football and swimming. And I have fun when I do it.

19. Shay Says:

Jogging is my favourite sport because I like going up and down

20. aston simmonds Says:

My favourite sport is football! I like playing football with my daddy and little brother jaydon. I also enjoy watching it on tv I think england is the best!!!

21. Joseph Says:

I love playing football I love scoring lots of goals. I wish I could be on the TV one day playing football with daddy!

22. Kamran Says:

I love cricket. I like batting.